Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Stephen Colbert is forced by new words formed by Louie Gohmert's mouth to once again ridicule the idiotic Texas representative

Comedy Central's Stephen Colbert again excoriates the dumbest man in the U.S. Congress, elected by Texans living in Lufkin-Nacogdoches, Longview-Marshall and Tyler.
     "I'm with you, sir. People have said to me, 'Steven you've got to understand, you don't even know your history; you're dumb, you're dense, you're a mental midget with the IQ of a butter dish whose mind is a black hole that sucks all surrounding thought into it in an infinite singularity of pure stupidity. Stephen, I'm surprised you can ever dress yourself. I bet you have to rub peanut butter inside your lips to remember to open your mouth to breathe. I have never met and I hope to never meet again a man so pervasively, astoundingly, unyieldingly ignorant.'
    To which I say, 'Well, then you haven't met Louie Gohmert!' "

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis